also available at:
Beauty

The Female Beauty Flash Poll: Women Here Are Looking For A 'Miracle' Night Serum

A serum that is backed by a breakthrough scientific research, plump up lines and wrinkles and give skin a luminous, radiant glow in just three weeks? Consider us intrigued.

Despite what Beyonce tells us, the hashtag #IWokeUpLikeThis is easier said than done. In fact, 7 out of 10 women who took part in our recent flash poll indicated that they “wished” they could get out of bed in the morning with plump glowy skin.

The Instagram poll, conducted last week in collaboration with Estée Lauder, aimed to take a peek at the nighttime beauty habits of women here and to get a gist of their understanding of how our skin is naturally equipped with regenerative powers while we snooze.

The Results Of The Female x Estée Lauder Flash Poll

According to the results, 83 per cent of the respondents were unsure of how they can actually control the way skin ages thanks to breakthroughs in the scientific field of epigenetics. When asked if they would use a product that can help generate new skin cell and collagen – the building blocks of youthful skin – roughly the same amount of respondents say they would do so in a heartbeat.

beautiful skin

Radiant skin is possible with a single drop of the serum.

And this is where Estée Lauder steps in. While the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum needs no introduction, the product’s newest update, Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi-Recovery Complex ($175 for 50ml), is definitely one to note.

The development of this improved serum is backed by studies in epigenetics, which examined how genes and DNA affect and control the way our skin ages. After seven years of intense research, the brand has found that 75 per cent of the ageing process is said to be influenced by lifestyle and environmental factors while the other 25 per cent boils down to our genes.

So how does the Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi-Recovery Complex utilise a multi-prong approach to combating ageing?

Firstly, its Chronolux Power Signal Technology is fortified with a patent-pending micro signalling molecule activator. The latter is responsible for stimulating ‘signalling molecules’ in our skin cells which decline as we age. By waking up these molecules, the skin’s natural cell renewal is said to rise by 43 per cent while collagen production gets boosted.

beautiful skin

The development of the Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi-Recovery is backed by studies in epigenetics, which examined how genes and DNA affect and control the way our skin ages.

Plus, the product is also powered by a blend of yeast extracts, peptides and plant-derived ingredients that support the skin’s natural purification process to eliminate internal debris (a key source of cellular damage) and improve the natural synchronisation of its renewing process for it to repair at the right time.

And for the 92 per cent of respondents who do not believe that they can see changes to their skin in three weeks with the Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi-Recovery, Estée Lauder reveals that that duration of time is all it takes for a regular user to notice less visible fine lines, firmer and bouncier skin, and a glowy complexion.

If you’re piqued and want to know, why don’t youhang out with Female and Estée Lauder for a special ‘sleepover’ on Zoom on August 13. Simply register here – but be quick because we know almost everyone we polled would like to have a go at the product.

The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi-Recovery Complex retails for $130 for 30ml, $175 for 50ml and $224 for 75ml. Available at all Estée Lauder boutiques islandwide including Sephora.sg and Lazada.sg.