1. L’Oreal Paris Oleotherapy Deep Recovery Mask, $19.90.
A blend of six flower oils – camomile, gardenia, lotus, rose, argan and flaxseed – smooths and nourishes.
2. Percy & Reed Totally TLC Hydrating Mask, $42, Sephora.
Marshmallow extract and coconut oil condition and soften.
3. Toni & Guy Hair Meet Wardrobe Nourish Reconstruction Mask, $25.90.
The name’s a big hint: This promises to repair damaged locks and boost shine. Great for chemically treated hair.
4. Shiseido Professional The Hair Care Aqua Intensive Mask, $76.
Created specifically for darker Asian hair, this helps to replenish moisture and add shine to dull, damaged strands.
5. L’Oreal Professionnel Absolut Repair Lipidium Instant Reconstructing Masque, $34.
Thanks to ceramides and lactic acid that strengthen hair, and lipids that lock in nutrients, this helps to smooth and hydrate dry, unruly locks, creating a silky finish.
6. Kerastase Chronologiste Creme de Regeneration, $69.
A sweet treat to strengthen weak, dry hair, this has sugar molecules extracted from volcanic cracks (said to have healing properties).
7. Aveda Dry Remedy Moisturizing Masque, $63.
This has buriti tree, olive oil and pomegranate extract to soften and hydrate dry, brittle hair.
An adapted version first appeared in Female’s July issue, out on newsstands now.
This Farm In Southwest France Is Where The Magic Happens For The Nº1 de Chanel Skincare Collection
This Week In Beauty: Dior Re-Releases Scents From 2004, Chanel Opens Boutique On The East Coast & More