They give you a brighter and smoother complexion, without irritating inflamed skin.
1. Ren Rosa Centifolia Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, $53, Escentials. It has jojoba wax beads that melt to hydrate skin.
2. Narsskin Double Refining Exfoliator, $55. It sounds hard core, but it uses natural citrus fruit acids and cellulose (a natural plant extract) to soften skin and clean pores deeply.
3. Sisley Buff and Wash Botanical Facial Gel, $135. This has lavender oil to gently purify, as well as orange blossom and woodmallow extract to soothe and calm. Use it twice a week.
4. 3Lab Perfect Cleansing Scrub, $85, Escentials. Its jojoba oil beads dissolve dead skin while it hydrates. It also has the antibacterial chemical allantoin to prevent pimples.
5. Kate Somerville Exfolikate Gentle Exfoliating Treatment, $105, Sephora. It has aloe vera and vitamin E to even skin texture.
6. Kiehl’s Dermatologist Solutions Clearly Corrective White Skin Brightening Exfoliator, $52. Its micro beads have rounded edges to ensure clarity minus the friction.
7. Clarins Gentle Exfoliator, $65. This watery lotion has salicylic acid and fruit pulp, and works like a toner to remove dead skin. Use it before toner and only at night.
An adapted version first appeared in Female‘s June issue, out on newsstands now.