These creams and serums sink in – in less than 30 seconds – so you don’t leave grease spots anywhere.
1. Crabtree & Evelyn Caribbean Island Wild Flowers Ultra-moisturising Hand Therapy, $33.
It smells like a blooming garden (think a soothing blend of jasmine, osmanthus and neroli) and has shea butter and macadamia nut oil to keep hands moisturised.
2. Philosophy Hands Of Hope Restorative Hand and Cuticle Cream, $15.
Despite its creamy texture, this doesn’t feel oily at all, and it softens skin.
3. Aesop Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm, $37.
Made with a cocktail of oils to soothe (lavender), hydrate (rosemary leaf and coconut) and protect (carrot and sweet almond), its refreshing mandarin orange scent lingers even after you wash your hands.
4. Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream, $15.
This reportedly tackles dark spots with blackberry bush extract, and strengthens and hydrates nails with myrrh extract.
5. Cle de Peau Beaute Hand Cream, $120.
One of the most hard-working hand creams we’ve ever come across, it also shields UV rays with SPF18/PA++ and lightens pigmentation. Another plus: its fruity-floral scent.
6. L’Occitane Iris Bleu & Iris Blanc Hand Cream, $15.
This has shea butter to nourish skin, while its subtly sweet scent of white and blue irises relaxes.
7. Kose Infinity Beauty Hand Serum, $22.
This gel-textured serum has a light, aquatic fragrance, and antioxidants that supposedly prevent wrinkly skin.
8. Rajunina Hand Cream, $68, Branche Hair & Nail.
Its marine extract supposedly gives you an upper hand – smoother texture and tighter skin upon application. It’s also water resistant.
An adapted version first appeared in Female‘s July issue, out on newsstands now.