Our pick of limited edition fragrances that remind us of the beach, or park life.
1. Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Summer Fragrance EDT, $107.
Part fruity (pink grapefruit, lychee, passion fruit and guava), part woody (vetiver and nutmeg), this smells fresh and not overly sweet.
2. Escada Turquoise Summer EDT, $69.
Notes of strawberry and raspberry accords make this scent deliciously sweet and girlie.
3. Estee Lauder Pleasures Florals EDP, $92.
A light, airy scent that combines citrusy notes, like mandarin orange, with floral ones like honeysuckle and jasmine.
4. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Sunset In Salina Pour Femme EDT, Sephora.
This floral fragrance smells like an island garden with yellow freesia, orange flower and jasmine.
5. Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Now EDP, $98.
It smells like a refreshing cocktail with notes of coconut water, tuberose and cucumber flower.
6. DKNY Delicious Delights Dreamsicle, $82.
Those into saccharine-sweet scents would dig its fruity blend that includes notes like peach nectar and apricot sorbet.
7. Karl Lagerfeld Paradise Bay EDP, $95, Sephora.
Vanilla musk and sandalwood give this fruity fragrance a sensual quality.
8. Valentino Valentina Pink EDP, $144, Sephora.
Gorgeous bottle design aside, the fragrance smells like a mix of roses and berries.
9. Calvin Klein CK One Summer EDT, $88.
This unisex scent has zesty notes of lime and lemon peel.
An adapted version first appeared in Female‘s June issue.