1. If you think the 30-year-old actress looks familiar, it’s because she was world renowned geneticist Dr Helen Cho in the mega blockbuster Avengers: Age of Ultron.
2. Although she was born in South Korea, she spent about six years of her childhood in New Jersey.
3. She made her debut in the entertainment industry after she winning a modelling contest 10 years ago.
4. While she might look subdued, she’s actually well known in South Korea for her comedic roles in TV serials like 7th Grade Civil Servant and Standby.
5. One of her favourite makeup products is Bobbi Brown’s Long Wear Gel Eyeliner (it’s waterproof and sweat-resistant and reportedly stays on for 12 hours).