1. The cream has anti-pollution shield technology that supposedly forms an invisible barrier to prevent harmful toxins and pollution particles from coming into contact with skin.
2. Its 100 per cent mineral blend SPF50/PA++++ formula provides one of the highest levels of protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays in sun care.
3. An antioxidant blend of green tea, amino acid and
ferulic acid reportedly neutralises free radical damage and prevents premature ageing.
4. Enzymes from plankton and ocean bacteria extract are said to fight oxidative stress and boost skin’s natural DNA repair.
5. It is extremely hydrating and lightly tinted, which means you can skip your foundation.
This story first appeared in Female‘s Nov 2016 issue.
Main image: showbit.com
Like this? Check out sheet masks that a perk up party-weary, tired skin, the festive collectible: Cle de Peau Beaute’s Les Annees Folles lip colour palette and this one lippie will help you achieve the hottest trend in Korean beauty now.