Top Singapore Makeup Artist Larry Yeo Shares His 5 Beauty Must-haves
The B List: Top makeup artist Larry Yeo tells us about the products he can’t live without.
by MOH SHUYING /
April 2, 2015
Top makeup artist Larry Yeo tells us about the beauty products he can’t live without.
1. Creme Simon Daily Defense UV Protector SPF50, $68. “This sunscreen glides onto skin beautifully and even doubles up as a primer. I love how its creamy rosy scent dissipates after application. Plus the combination of the physical and chemical blocks give excellent sun protection.”
2. The Body Shop Instablur, $32.90. “I like to use this on the oily parts of my face. It keeps shine at bay without leaving skin looking dry or patchy. This is so light it can even be used over foundation.”
3. SK-II Cellumination Aura Essence, $199. “I use this every night to boost skin regeneration and give my complexion greater clarity.”
4. Fresh Sugar Passion Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15, $33. “This hydrates and gives colour to your lips. Try Passion to add a sheer tinge to your puckers.”
5. Sunsilk Light Frequent Wash Shampoo, $10.60. “I don’t just use this on my head, but also to wash all my natural hair makeup brushes. It can remove all build up of powder makeup without damaging the bristles.”