1. Can’t decide on an indoor or outdoor wedding? A glamorous tent lets you have the best of both worlds.
2. A Moroccan-style wedding with brilliant colours sets the tone for a pretty fun celebration.
Sunday was a beautiful day in Malibu and we loved watching the surfers as we finished getting ready for this #Moroccan styled wedding. @adamsonhouse is a historical landmark that is known for their tile work, so we incorporated a tile pattern into the dance floor design. Linens: @latavolalinen | Florals: @hiddengardenflowers | Catering: @thekitchenforexploringfoods | Rentals: @townandcountryrentals Lounge groupings: @revelryeventdesign | Photography (can’t wait to get the real pics!) @michaelsegalphoto | Video: bydesignfilms |Entertainment: @freddieandfrancine @jonbrownisamazing #wedding #moroccanstyle #eventdecor #color #weddingplanning #beachwedding A photo posted by Debbie Geller (@gellerevents) on
3. We love the day beds and sofas set out on the shore for a cosy seaside affair.
4. A ceremony overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean and a stunning infinity pool is definitely our wedding venue dream come true.
The stunning Zephyr Palace in Costa Rica! A dream venue for your wedding, 1000 feet over the Pacific Ocean! #destinationweddings #costarica #ceremony #zephyrpalace #luxeweddings #beautiful A photo posted by LUXE Destination Weddings (@luxeweddings) on
5. Treat your guests to spectacular mountainside views at Montecito, USA amidst a regal setting.
6. Pretty lights make any wedding look magical and this charming al fresco setting isn’t an exception.
A lovely night #Repost @images_lighting ・・・ A perfect summer evening al fresco by @mindyweiss #lighting #weddinglighting #eventlighting A photo posted by Mindy Weiss (@mindyweiss) on
7. Against white decor and the blue horizon, scarlet blooms create a bold look-at-me contrast.
There are not so many couple using red colour on their wedding, but Hanshen and Inez do their wedding in red. Combine with blink silver, chandelier and crystal make it more festive and beautiful “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.” – Wizard of Oz. Happy wedding #hansheninez have an unbreakable LOVE forever. Venue @banyantree_ungasan #stevedecor @agamutomo @lannychristine @yonggiad
8. Steve Decor shows how a seaside wedding can be ultra-glamorous with a gorgeous white floral setup.
The best intimate wedding celebration must be at Bali. There is nothing can compare the skyview, the blowing wind and the sound of the seawave. When you dream about wedding in nature, do your wedding at Bali just like #rezacarissa did. They celebrate their holy matrimony by viewing the beauty of the sea continue with dinner under thousand star. Lovely evening and romantic night. Happy wedding Reza and @carissa_lie venue @sofitelbali organized by @sinly_anfeny #stevedecor @yonggiad @agamutomo @lannychristine A photo posted by Steve_decor (@steve_decor) on
9. This lovely ceremony at the Chateau La Durantie in France looks it came right out of a fairytale book.
10. If you’re dreaming of exchanging wedding vows with a breathtaking ocean view, then consider having your nuptials at the Amalfi Coast in Italy.
A photo posted by My Chic Wedding (@my_chic_wedding) on
Like this story? Check out the most extravagant floral settings from Instagram here.