Guests were treated to an afternoon of magic and revelry at the carnival-themed Cirque de l’Amour wedding showcase by the St. Regis Singapore on 13th September. Held at the grand John Jacob ballroom, the fifty couples who attended mingled with wedding specialists while enjoying bespoke cocktails, canapes, spectacular dance and string quartet performances as well as a luncheon featuring four live stations.
String Quartet, Vox
Guests enjoying the Epicurean Showcase, Foie Gras and Mushroom Risotto Live Station.
Gorgeous gowns by international gown designer Vera Wang were also on display, and the show concluded with a delectable spread of wedding desserts and customised cakes.
A customised cake by the hotel’s pastry chefs.
Gowns by Vera Wang
And even if you missed the show last weekend, fret not, you’ll be able to enjoy special privileges too. From now until 21st September, book your wedding package at the St. Regis Singapore and enjoy either two (Weekend Lunch & Weekday Dinner Packages) or three (Weekend Dinner Packages) of the following inclusions:
– One 30-litre barrel of beer
– One bottle of house wine per table of 10 guests
-A one-night stay in the Executive Deluxe Room on Wedding Day
– 150 glasses of Bride & Groom’s bespoke cocktail drink during cocktail reception
– One of five Live Station Epicurean Selection
– Waiver of corkage fee*
– Double SPG Starpoints® on wedding revenues*
Terms & Conditions
– Valid from bookings from now til 21st September 2015 and held by 31st December 2016
– One Live Station Selection is valid for a maximum of 100 persons.
– Corkage waiver is valid up to a maximum of 100 bottles of duty-paid and sealed wines, hard liquors or champagnes.
– The inclusions marked with * is exclusively for Dinner packages only.
– To enjoy the inclusions, requirement for minimum number of persons for wedding banquet must be fulfilled.