1. Placing tall vases of water with floating candles amongst your floral arrangement instantly gives an air of sophistication. The trick? Use vases in varying heights for a visually interesting display.
Love the furniture tonight ab elements! At Lucy’s bat mitzvah I love Lucy #teammwpc @laxbouj @laurenkshap @kalinewlen #batmitzvah A photo posted by Mindy Weiss (@mindyweiss) on
2. Create a romantic and intimate ambience at your reception lounge with warm and dim lighting from overhanging paper lanterns.
3. The trick to transforming your table decor can just be as easy as swapping a plain table cloth to a bright zesty one. Then, include the same shade in your floral centrepieces for extra punch.
The mind can go in a thousand directions, but on this beautiful path, a new life is begin. With a bouquet of flower and white dress, in every step, the wind blows. In every step, love is rising. A beautiful path at Eric and Shanshan’s holy matrimony. We love how’s the white – pink blushed bring up the ambiance. It’s very peaceful and pure. #stevedecor @agamutomo @lannychristine @yonggiad A photo posted by Steve_decor (@steve_decor) on
4. Besides using votives and candles, another option is to line the stairs with vases of flowers and lanterns – simple and beautiful.
5. Sometimes, it’s the little details that create the most impact. Serving drinks in these gorgeous stemwares is elegant, but add a single rose in each and it adds a lovely element of surprise. Just be sure to check with your florist if the blooms are edible and pesticide-free.
One of our favorite tablescapes. This bride loved color but still wanted elegance. Custom died candles helped to create the rainbow. The clean white linen palette gave the setting sophistication. Photo credit: @jlgphoto || Flowers: @thevelvetgarden || Linens, chair covers and chandeliers: @revelryeventdesign || Lighting: @thelightersidela || Rentals: @classicparty. #wedding #color #instawed #tablescape #flowers
A photo posted by Debbie Geller (@gellerevents) on
6. You don’t always need tons of flowers to evoke drama. A tablescape of blooms in a spectrum of colours works just as well and stands out against a white backdrop.
Like this story? Impress your guests with these luxe wedding invitations in gold.