Three reasons why florals are one of our favourites: They never go out of style, they work at any type of wedding and there are tons of ways to incorporate them into your bridal gown! From oversized floral motifs to floral applique crafted from feathers, designers are giving their own unique spins to the floral wedding dress. We pick some of our favourite styles.
1. An asymmetrical neckline and gorgeous abstract appliques with a figure-skimming column silhouette makes this David Fielden gown both contemporary and romantic.
2. Small intricate details are pretty but this Oscar de la Renta A-line gown with oversized lace motifs make a stylish statement.
3. We love the subtle floral lace detailing but the showstopping silk flower on this Vera Wang creation had all our attention.
4. Naeem Khan’s gorgeous seemingly painted on details on a soft blue tulle gown? A stroke of genius.
5. Surprise surprise! The wispy floral appliques fluttering down the bodice of this Marchesa creation are actually crafted from artfully placed feathers.
Like this story? Look stunning on your big day in these dramatic and glam wedding dresses.