1. Kelly Beeman. A New York-based artist whose work is distinctly different.
2. Katie Rodgers. You don’t kid around with half a million followers, she’s been active since 2008. The watercolours are beautiful and enigmatic.
4. Angelica Hicks. Who says fashion has no sense of humour? Every illustration is wickedly witty.
5. Gretchen Roehrs. Combines two things we love: healthy foods and fashion.
6. Meagan Morrison. She travels and draws, but her photography is pretty amazing as well.
7. Blair Breitenstein. She does’t fudge around: Big hair, big lips, big lashes.
8. Elena Fay. Beautiful watercolours and she sometimes includes snapshots of her breakfast as well. Will do commissions for party invites or portraits.
9. Fifi Lapin. What’s not to love – bunnies in couture!
10. Jamie Lee Reardin. Has shades of Tim Burton about it, but is whimsical in her own way.
What's In Store In 2023 For The Singapore Visual Artists And Image Makers Making Waves Overseas