If you’re out for a good bargain this weekend, you’re in luck – the annual Buy to Save pop-up sale is back from November 4-6.

It’s a great sourcing ground for pre-loved high-end designer goods; numerous items from brands such as Moschino, Chanel, Vera Wang and Derek Lam will be going for cheap, with luxury brands retailer Club 21 contributing to the mother lode as well.

derek-lam_vera-wang
Left: Derek Lam, Right: Vera Wang *Images are just for examples of brands available at the sale.

And while flipping through the racks for a bargain feels good, what’s better: 80% of proceeds will go to the non-profit Singapore Committee for UN Women’s advocacy against gender-based violence, while the remaining 20% aids the UN Women’s Safe Cities Programme in Manila, Philippines.

Buy to Save takes place November 4-6, from 10am till 8pm at Forum The Shopping Mall, Basement 1. Admission is free.

Like this? Check out 12 noteworthy homegrown brands at the next edition of Boutique Fairs Singapore, the 14 must-buy pieces from the Kenzo x H&M collection and await the upcoming Marc Jacobs x MTV capsule collection in December

Images: Showbit.com