The homegrown shoe label’s new Collection line is more fashion forward, more sophisticated, but still won’t bust the bank. Here’s what you need to know.
- It replaces the brand’s premium Signature line that’s been around since 2007 – and focused on classic stilettos.
- It’s the label’s edgiest offering: The debut collection, for example, plays with see-through Perspex heels and plastic panels and modern, minimalist lines – and there are more than just stilettos.
- It has its own dedicated design team.
- The shoes are made of leather (those from the main line are usually made of PU).
- Prices are just a bit higher: $69.90 to $89.90, compared to the main line where shoes cost $50 on average.
- It hits stores end January in 21 of the brand’s 29 stores – we recommend Ion Orchard and Raffles City.
Clockwise from top left: Patent and vinyl sandals, $89.90. Calf leather sandals, $89.90. Satin wedge slingbacks, $95.90. Leather wedge sandals, $85.90. Satin slingbacks, $85.90. Leather sandals, $79.90