Hong Kong label :CHOCOOLATE + Japan’s most famous stuffed bear = the cutest collaboration to have dropped this weekend. Here’s why you should be excited.
1. Dig cartoons? :Chocoolate’s ace at translating them onto everyday wear – previous characters it’s “teamed up” with include Hello Kitty and Disney Tsum Tsum, the mobile game version of Mickey and friends.
2. The street-influenced silhouettes are fun and youthful: Jersey T-shirts, beanies and – for maximum cute – cotton terry sweatshirts and jogger pants that can double as lounge wear.
3. Your Halloween 2015 costume is sorted: The collection also includes faux fur hoodie jackets with Rilakkuma’s head for the hood – Miley Cyrus should be flipping out.
4. There’s a lifestyle range that includes tote bags, tissue boxes and iPad cases..
5. The collection debuted at the multi-label store’s Bugis Junction (#02-11) and Orchard Gateway (#01-18) branches this past weekend (so, yes, hurry).
6. Prices range from $29.90 for an iPad mini case to $129 for a hoodie.
Designer Josh Tirados Channels Childhood Memories Into Capsule For Dover Street Market Singapore