The second edition of the Italian luxury label’s Made-To-Order Decollete project just kicked off. Here’s why you won’t be able to resist designing (and owning) a pair.
1. There are eight shoe styles, from open-toed sandals to platforms (or none), and also select your heel height (from kitten heels to 11.5cm heels)
2. There are a total of 11 types of materials to choose from in a wide range of colours, including suede, satin, patent leather, and a few exotic ones like crocodile, ostrich and lizard.
3. Three of Prada’s iconic prints – the retro octagon shape, feminine lily and tulip – are available in either Saffiano leather or duchesse satin.
4. The shoe sole comes in three different colours: black, lily-of-the-valley and light blue. Add your initials in amber or steel-coloured metal on the sole with no extra cost.
5. How it’s packaged is also up to you. One box comes in one of its iconic prints, while another will be a blue box lined with rosebud print (only for orders made of crocodile leather).
6. Each pair will be delivered to you in approximately one month. Prices range from $1,170 (for a pair made of calf leather) to $3,870 (for one in ostrich or crocodile leather). Head to the Prada Paragon store (#01-45/47) to place an order from now till Sunday May 10.